Build attendee loyalty and bonds in meaningful ways.
Including a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity in your next gathering takes vision, a worthy cause and an open time slot in your agenda. Beyond the positive effects your beneficiary will experience, the act of doing some good will naturally build loyal bonds between you, your company and your participants. We can customize a CSR activity that fits into your agenda, and your budget. A few ideas:
- Incorporate a rapid-fire raffle or live auction into an already scheduled meal event. Proceeds are donated and winners are rewarded.
- Enlist an affordable art gallery to provide their venue free of charge for a reception. Buy gift certificates for your attendees to use that night. Request that revenue from the certificates and other gallery sales at your event is shared with a charity of your choice.
- Engage your volunteer attendees in an emergency food box packing event at the hotel and display the fruits of their labor in a high traffic area for everyone to admire.
- Purchase gift items from suppliers who will share a portion of revenue with your charity of choice.
- Create a CSR activity for volunteer spouses and guests while your business meetings are conducted.
- Visit a school and provide an activity for kids that involves interaction for your attendees.
We’re passionate about our own CSR platform “Strength in Numbers”, and routinely support two of Chicago’s organizations that need help:
Carole Robertson Center for Learning is a non-profit, multicultural, community-based, family development organization providing quality programs to Chicago’s west side. You can help too by donating your time, talent, or treasure. Please see their wish list and contact Linda Macias for more information.
Sarah’s Circle is a non-profit agency with a mission of serving women who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Located in Chicago’s Uptown community, Sarah’s Circle has provided support for thousands of women over the course of its 30 year history. NHS Global Events supports Sarah’s Circle with monetary contributions and toiletry item donations. You can join us by sending toiletry items to NHS Global Events or Sarah’s Circle. Visit their website to learn other ways you can help.