We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Meeting Coordinator!
This position is responsible for the high quality, innovative and cost effective preparation and administration of meetings, conventions; developing the appropriate strategy based on the engagement/event purpose; designing the optimal engagement experience; executing the project plan and coordinating with appropriate internal departments and external vendors; creating communications in support of meetings/engagements; and for delivering engagements within specified budget.
- Follow up with both suppliers and clients to ensure timely and accurate flow of information.
- Manage client relationships and services including meeting reporting, agenda preparation, invoicing, and post internal meeting follow up
- Support of both client and internal projects
- Assist all team members as requested and required
- Manage and utilize program timelines
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of all meeting files
- Responsible for house catering (<10 rooms) leads/non-revenue sourcing and support of hotel summaries
- Support of Meeting Operations team with responsibilities including report auditing, airline booking, supply purchasing, name badge production, post-event reporting
- Possibility of supporting client events on-site, either local or out of state
- Maintenance of the internal meeting operations time tracker
- General association administration, including but not limited to processing membership applications, membership concierge/ customer service and general mailings
- Management of the Client Services Calendar
- Create and distribute monthly and weekly Cvent reports and daily hotel reminders
- Administration of Meeting Services meetings
- Coordinate and develop site inspection agendas
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position