Business Management Intern
NHS Global Events is looking for a qualified intern who can help support the team by assisting with various tasks and handling a wide range of important duties.
This intern should be prepared to work 20 hours a week in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of business management and the meetings and events industry.
- Assist in client reporting
- Data entry
- Create spreadsheets in support of staff projects
- Destination/travel research
- Support various office administrative duties
- Answer phones
- Prepare presentations
- Prepare agendas and hotel summaries
- Project work as directed
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Assist with marketing, including social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime when required
- Must be organized and work well with constant priority changes
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
NHS Global Events is looking for an undergraduate student in the Skokie area who is majoring in Business, Hospitality, or Marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is required.